Anabella Cabello is a Certified Life Coach and Eating Disorder Recovery Coach. Her mission is to help, support, and empower men and women to build a healthy relationship with food, learn to love themselves and their bodies. Anabella is a mother of two beautiful girls who suffered from eating disorders and she understands the struggles and significant impact this disease has on the entire family system. Therefore, she’s also committed to bringing hope and confidence to parents that recovery is possible and helping them become emotionally strong to be the best support system for their child. Anabella runs her own independent Holistic Coaching practice and serves clients one-on-one in person, online and by telephone sessions. During the journey of her daughters’ recovery, Anabella learned different healing techniques from different modalities that she integrates into her coaching sessions when appropriate.
Anabella earned her Masters degree in Business Administration from Boston College and was an entrepreneur running a successful import business when the disease knocked on her family’s door. The disease and her daughters’ struggles lit up the path for her to become a Certified Life Coach and Eating Disorder Recovery Coach. It’s her time to pay it forward and help others heal their hearts and love themselves in order to take their power back, break-free from the struggles and make peace with food and their body. Anabella earns the trust and confidence of her clients because she has definitely Walked the Talk!
By healing your emotional wounds and working deep into your heart’s and soul’s desires you’ll make peace with food, learn to love yourself and your body. A healthy weight will be a natural outcome of your emotional healing recovery. You don’t have to struggle alone and for a lifetime. There’s hope and recovery is possible!
I have created a 90-day coaching program called 90 DAYS TO BREAK-FREE™. It’s a holistic, self-healing, and transformational coaching program that will teach you specific skills and coping strategies to help you make peace with food and your body.
This program is based on Dr. Dorie’s McCubbrey, MSEd, PhD, LPC, CEDS treatment approach called Eating Disorder Intuitive Therapy EDIT™.
What results can I expect?
You can expect to:
- Love and accept yourself and your body
- Dissipate anxiety and welcome peace
- Learn proven techniques you can apply right away to effectively act instead of reacting to urges
- Strengthen your self-esteem
- Gain unshakeable confidence in yourself
- Reach a healthy weight that will be sustainable.
- Become aware of your thoughts and emotions
- Connect with your intuition
- Hope and trust in yourself and in the recovery process
- Be at peace in your life and hold yourself as a high priority
- Repair broken relationships
- Manage stress effectively
- Forgive yourself and others
- Restore your well-being
- Let go and release trauma in the body
- Create new standards for yourself
- Fill your gas tank and learn how to self-nurture
- Feel empowered and excited about the future
- Fall back in love with yourself
- Breakout in creativity
- Vibrate as a loving being, and become truly unconditionally loving with all your relationships (even the most intense ones that normally trigger you)
- Develop more compassion for yourself and others
- Be clear concise and honest in your communication
- Create healthy boundaries
- Have more ease and grace in your life
- Truly love the version of yourself that shows up to play this game called life
- Learn how to say NO and honor your yeses and nos
- Find your happiness
- Watch your best life unfold with ease
- Create deep intimacy and meaning in your personal relationships
- Open your heart and expand into your TRUE being
90 DAYS TO BREAK-FREE™consists of a series of 11 ONE-ON-ONE coaching calls over a period of 3 months that everyone who wants to make peace with food and their bodies needs to apply to transform their lives from hopelessness to empowerment and become the best version of themselves.
Here’s what the Program gets you to do:
WEEK 1: AWARENESS
During this call, I’ll guide you to become aware of where you are on the emotional scale and the patterns of thoughts that you’re currently having. Our thoughts create our emotions, therefore becoming aware of your thoughts is the first step of transformation. We’ll also work on identifying your core beliefs and those limiting beliefs that aren’t serving you anymore and are holding you back from reaching your goals.
WEEK 2: ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY
We’ll work on recognizing your values, credo or guiding principles of how you want your life to look like and the meaning of your current experiences. Accepting your experiences and challenges are necessary steps to take responsibility and move forward in your recovery. As complex, difficult, and painful disordered eating is, it’s very important to accept your current circumstances and comprehend that it’s not your fault. Your circumstances do not define you.
WEEK 3: TAKING YOU POWER BACK
Self-blame and blaming others keep you stuck in a negative state of mind and prevent you from effectively recover. We’ll work on transforming blame into forgiveness. You’ll learn a set of coping skills to act instead of reacting to the urges. You’ll increase your confidence level and effectively create and implement a new set of healthy boundaries.
WEEK 4: SELF COMPASSION AND IMPROVE BODY IMAGE
You’ll learn specific strategies to develop Self-compassion and improve your body image. Step by step you’ll accept and love your body. You’ll find a Soul-Heart-Mind-Body balance.
WEEK 5: BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF
You’ll learn to trust yourself and your intuition. When you feel doubt about your decisions and abilities, the disordered eating recognizes that and takes advantage of you. You’ll learn to lower the volume of the critical voice and raise the volume of your true self. You’ll start trusting your inner voice and using it as your guidance system.
WEEK 6: INTUITIVE AND MINDFUL EATING.
You’ll learn to apply your intuitive abilities when you eat. You’ll learn specific tools to listen to your body and what your body truly needs. Maintaining a well nourished and healthy body is essential to successfully recover and transform your life.
WEEK 7: THE CREATIVE YOU
We’ll safely explore and resolve the core issues that are keeping you stuck and/or paralyzed preventing you from freely expressing yourself. You’ll tap into your own creativity and discover strategies to set healthy boundaries, stop walking on eggshells, and feeling guilty.
WEEK 8: SELF CARE.
We’ll go over the importance of Self-Care and help you implement Holistic Self-Care morning and evening routines including an emergency self care kit that works for you.
WEEK 9: BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
You’ll learn a set of skills for strengthening your self-esteem and trust in yourself. You’ll embrace hope with a new sense of confidence, strength and power. Believing in yourself is essential for a sustainable recovery.
HOW TO ORDER A CONSULTATION
- Please proceed to pay through PayPal
- Send us an email to email@example.com with your first, last name, and date of birth.
- Specify the type of consultation you booked and the type of delivery, in person, skype, facetime or phone. If you booked an Addiction Holistic & Intuitive Healing, please specify the type of addiction.
- You’ll receive a date and time for your personalized consultation with Anabella Cabello.
- Please allow 24-48 hours to receive an appointment date.
- All consultations are 60 minutes long.